Documents Need for Admission
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission:
1) Original money receipt in support of purchase of Application Form.
2) Original Secondary mark sheet or its equivalent along with three attested copies.
3) Original Board certificate or its equivalent along with three attested copies.
4) Original copy of CLC/SLC and Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended.
5) Seven duly attested (on front side) passport size photographs.
6) Migration certificate (In case candidate passing from other recognized Boards).
7) Copies of the caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
8) Blood Group certificate .
Note: All the Original certificates will be retained for one month for the sake of verification. The Original certificates will be returned after the Council registration and verification will be completed.
The Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right and may be refused by the Principal without assigning any reason thereof.