- The minimum compulsory attendance for trainees has been fixed at 80 % of all working days. A trainee who will be absent from the institute for ten consecutive days without prior permission or information, will be treated as absconder. If the trainee returns to the institute within two weeks, he/she may be readmitted by the Principal with readmission fine and also with the approval of the State Director, provided that the trainee gives a satisfactory explanation of his/her absence.
Important notes to applicants:
- The application must be complete in all respects. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- The cost of application form is non refundable.
- All the Original certificates will be retained for one month for the sake of verification. The Original certificates will be returned after the Council registration and verification will be completed.
- The claim of admission will be rejected if the candidate cannot submit the original certificates, mark sheets and other necessary documents at the time of admission.
- The application may be cancelled any time if the documents are found to be forged or manipulated and in that case the deposit money will be forfeited.
- A candidate once admitted forfeits the fees paid by the candidate if he/she later decides not to join the institution / course allotted.
- A candidate once admitted must maintain discipline in the institute and should abide by all the prescribed rules or orders for which he/ she shall have to furnish an undertaking at the time of admission.